ZoneCraft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ZoneCraft

Zoned into Minecraft

+3
PeterinFlight
WankingMonkey
Admin
7 posters

Staff Application

Admin
    Admin

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Post  Admin Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:37 am

Staff Applications.

I am currently looking for 2 Moderators (Moderator in game and forum).

Fill in the form below.

IGN:
    How much time is spent on minecraft:
    What can you do to help the server:
    WankingMonkey

Staff Application Empty Re: Staff Application

Post  WankingMonkey Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:41 am

i am 13 years old i have been playing minecraft for about 2 years now and i can improve the server by getting al my friends to join and and to hepl people and to build amazing things around the server i beleive i can help the server out alot.
    PeterinFlight

Post  PeterinFlight Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:17 am

Name:
    Peter ********

Minecraft Name:
    PeterinFlight

Playing Minecraft Since:
    The late stages of Alpha

Applying for:
    Highest position on the Minecraft Server which is available

Hours I play on the server:
    About 2 hours a day. 4 hours a day on Weekends.

Reason why applying:
    First one first served, I would be a good mod, and I don't screw shit up.

Why Should I be chosen?:
    Well, I rarely ever screw up. If you screw up a lot, you can't be a moderator. I also obey the rules and listen to my superiors. I will Help run future events and such and I have a lot of knowledge about the minecraft world and how to do stuff. Pretty much, you know what I do. I'm the best choice because hey, it's me.

About me:
    The brief overview of me? I'm a Metal-loving Atheist from South Australia. I play alot of games which vary in genre such as: League of Legends, Medieval II Total War, Minecraft, Many Indie Games, Steam Games lol. I play soccer for a local club and like to hang out with MA BUDDIES. I go to school and work. I eat food and drink liquid.
    caleb1092345

Post  caleb1092345 Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:41 am

Name- Caleb

Minecraft name- Caleb1092345

Age- dont share it

Playing minecraft- 4-5 months

Applying for- Mod

Hours I play- genearally 2 a day and maybe double that on weekends.

Reason for applying- I want to become mod as I feel that i could do more for the server. I had a great time building it and would like to help further.

Why should i be chosen- I think i should be chosen because I have a large knowledge about all things minecraft and I love to host things such as boat races and climbing activities I would really like the chance to do these things.

About me- I am a person who hates all things pop music I like the good old rock n roll ;D I am also a guitarest. I have been playing that for about 6-7 years now.
    If i'm not playing guitar i'm either playing basketball or minecraft ahah.
    I really hope you consider my application thanks (:

-caleb
    Bryson

Post  Bryson Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:46 am

In Game Name: Bryson_2010

How long have you been playin minecraft: i have played minecraft since the early stages of Beta around 1.2

How much time is spent on minecraft: I spend as much time as i can on minecraft usually on every night if i can get the laptop. About 5 hours when i get on

What can you do to help the server: I can help the server by assisting all the new players, Banning people who deserve it (i wont ban wanking monkey) and i could post the server on planet minecraft and on yotube and facebook. I will also do what ever im told by you and will assist the other mod.

Position applying for: Moderator of your server

Reason for applying: I would like to be the moderator of your server Saru because i quite like it and i dont want it to end up grief ridden and bad. (not saying ur a bad admin ^.^*)

Why choose me: I have been an admin of 4 servers and i have been ranked on a further 3 (only 2 unranked) and i will be responcible and i will stop being and ass ^.^

About me: I am 14 years old and i have no life... which is a bonus for my minecraft life because i spend as much waking moments as i can on it. I am an amazing builder although i dont really try that often. But i wont slack off with my modly duties Very Happy

Please pick me Sarubfc
    _MrPleasant_
    _MrPleasant_

Post  _MrPleasant_ Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:09 am

Name In-Game: _MrPleasant_

How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft since the Alpha days. I have quite a lot of experience with the game and, pretty much, know everything about it.

How much time is spent on Minecraft: I usually play Minecraft everyday in my free time, So, you would see me online a lot.

Hours I play: I'm on almost everyday for at least 2 or more hours.

Position applying for: Moderator on your server.

What can you do to help the server: Well, since Sarubfc is the only person in charge, I want to help the server become a much more fun environment(Not that it isn't already.)I can help people with their problems and, in turn, ban all the players who need to be banned. I can also help the server become more popular by inviting my friends and other people to join it. Finally, I have plenty of ideas of mods, plugin etc. to make the server more famous.

Why choose me: I have hosted several servers of my own. I have also successfully been a moderator in another international server called: TheGameProject. (It has been shut down due to lack of money). I have plenty of experience of the plugins in this server. I also have plenty of experience of both Moderator AND Admin.

About me: Well, as I said, I am 16 years old.
    I love playing basketball.
    I live in Australia.
    I'm a friendly person and I always help people.
    I love music.

Thank you for considering to read my post! Very Happy
    - MrPleasant
    tilkshanprasad

Post  tilkshanprasad Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:27 am

i think mrpleasant should be a great moderator for the server but he isnt on a lot

Last edited by tilkshanprasad on Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:24 am; edited 3 times in total
    tilkshanprasad

Post  tilkshanprasad Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:32 am

Name in-game: tilkshanprasad

How long have you been playing Minecraft: i been playing minecraft for a while now dont no the exact amount but i assure u that im really good and i no a lot about minecraft.

How much time is spent on Minecraft: i play every day except every second weekend.

Hours I play: i play minecraft usually 2 hours or more depends on which day of the week.

Position applying for: moderator on your server

What can you do to help the server: well since sarubfc is hardly on when im on and since he is the only 1 that is leader is might need some help because more and more people want to play this server. some people on the server because of me, since i told then it is really good.

Why choose me: choose me because i am reliable and trustworthy and i no heaps of plugins.

About me: i love playing cricket and golf. my favorite anime is bleach and i love to read.
    plz read and have a think about my application and if the server is up again send a reply to this message.
    tilkshanprasad

Post  tilkshanprasad Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:03 am

hi guys i know that i posted a moderator application last year but since no.1 replied i thought i will ask like this. i no that there r 2 admins now but since more new players r joining it will get busy so im asking that if i can be moderator to help people who did something against the rules and ban them, then put it up in the forums y they got banned

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:09 am